Tuesday 3 June 2014

Reflection about My arts award challenge

My Arts Award Challenge Evaluation


for my Arts Award challenge i chose to do website design because when i started college i didnt know anything about doing website design and now i am pretty good at it because i research about HTML and some of the codes i could use for my websites for arts award and also i wanted to learn more about it and things i didn't already know. In my last Assignment for Website Design with my teacher i was a Pro i finished my website and uploaded and helped other people who were stuck and had any other problems and I helped them.

I normally create simple and basic websites so i don't complicate myself and i just want to mess around with my website so i can learn more about website site.

No comments :

Post a Comment