Tuesday 11 March 2014

New Music Playlist


 In this lesson i decided to make another music player using a different website called www.podsnack.com and it is made by the same people who created the website i used to create my video slideshow.

Once you go on they website you go on "build playlist" and then type in the name of the playlist, then I went on youtube on a new tab and find songs that i wanted then i copy the url and put it in the box then  i click the "+" to add the your playlist, when i was finish selecting my songs i clicked "next" then i selected my player to use then i clicked "finish" when i done that i click embed to HTML  code then once i done that it came up with a little box then i  went on my blogger and went on new post i clicked on "HTML and i copied the code and paste it into the HTML part of my new post.

No comments :

Post a Comment